Amita Sherwood is a certified Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt with over 17 years of performance improvement and organizational effectiveness experience in a variety of industries including Insurance, Federal (DoD and Civilian), Health Care, Higher Education, Financial Services, and Information Technology.
Amita has spent over 13 years consulting with private and public organizations on planning and executing performance improvement initiatives. She has completed a variety of engagements including:
- Strategic planning
- Large scale Lean Six Sigma deployment strategy and execution
- Development and delivery of Lean Six Sigma training (all levels)
- Project and team facilitation and coaching
- Change management strategy planning and execution
- Performance metric development, reporting, and monitoring
- Risk management planning, deployment, and execution
Amita holds a Bachelor’s degree in Management Science and Information Systems from The Pennsylvania State University.