"If you can not measure it, you can not improve it."
- Lord Kelvin
Performance metrics measure an organization's behavior, activities, and performance across functions, products, and services. They should consider a range of stakeholder needs from customers, shareholders, leaders and managers, as well as employees.
Often called Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), they provide an analytical basis for decision making and help organizations focus attention on what matters most.
- Are used to improve organizational performance and achieve strategic goals
- Focus attention on what matters to the organization
- Provide evidence to inform decision making
E Squared Solutions provides customized training and consulting solutions to assist your organization with:
- Defining enterprise-level, business unit-level, departmental, and process-specific KPIs
- Developing data collection, reporting, and analysis strategies for monitoring and evaluating KPIs
- Training individuals in basic statistical and graphical data analysis techniques
- Analyzing KPI data to identify performance improvement opportunities